Creation Chamber is a Denver-based agency that has blazed its own path in digital marketing for 17 years. We turn diverse business models into delightful online experiences that generate leads, sales, and raving fans. We do this with unparalleled passion for hundreds of clients across myriad industries.
We currently have hundreds of websites under management (and more launching every month) and we’re in need of an experienced, reliable and fun web pro to join and help lead our growing team. This is a full-time opportunity.
If you are customer-focused and thrive on making major business impact at a high-growth anti-agency, we would love to hear from you! This is a fast-paced environment that requires the utmost in reliability, accountability, and quality.
Overview of the role:
- Oversee and evolve all visual design processes and deliverables for internal and external initiatives
- Manage outsourced design resources
- Work with account services and copywriters to establish conversion-optimized UI layouts and styles
- Produce wire frames, prototypes, and other UX-related assets for multiple, concurrent projects
- Establish design systems for client projects and internal products
- Quote accurate costs and timelines for new projects
- Proficiency in any wire framing / prototyping system
- Expert level with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ideally, proficiency with Sketch for both wire framing and aesthetic design
- Strong sense of usability design, with at least 6 years of experience in a related role
- Strong comprehension of front-end code capabilities to make better design decisions
- Excellent client service mindset with the ability to simultaneously justify design decisions and accommodate feedback
- Ability manage resource utilization and manage a small team (recruiting new team members and managing the growth and performance of existing members)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Reasonable work hours
- Medical, dental, and vision (we pay 99% of the employee cost)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k profit sharing
- Ability to work remote on a regular basis
- A commitment to inspiring core values and an incredible culture
- Growth potential for days
Our core values:
Our core values frame our intentions and interactions across the entire Creation Chamber "family": the clients we pursue and serve, the people we hire and work with, and the vendors and partners in whom we place our trust. Regardless of the group, our values are focused on addressing the 6 basic human needs of certainty, variety, significance, love and connection, growth, and contribution. Here they are. Master them to earn prizes, recognition, and the coveted Core Values Samurai Sword.
Email your resume to work [at] creationchamber [dot] com and include a few examples of any wire frames, prototypes, and final designs that you're most proud of.