Distill is looking for an interactive designer/developer
Distill has an immediate opening for a contract interactive designer and front-end developer. This role could evolve into a full-time opportunity for the right candidate.If you're considering a career as an agency executive or high-value freelancer, this role will teach you the ideal methodologies for maximizing service quality, happy clients and healthy profit margins.
This role will span the website design and development lifecycle: strategy and information architecture, creative design, content engineering and CMS integration. However, the primary duties will be limited to creative design, content engineering and front-end coding. The position will include some client interaction.
- At least 2 years' experience writing HTML and CSS mark-up
- Knowledge of grid/fluid/responsive/CSS layouts and frameworks
- A clean and progressive creative design style (formal art training preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Business Catalyst preferred
- An efficient working style
- A self-motivated personality
- Ability to speak and write clearly and confidently
- Candidate can work on-site or remotely
- Hourly rate is $35-65/hour, depending on skills and experience
- Must have own computer and Dreamweaver/Photoshop licenses
- Contract is 30-40 hours per week
To apply, please submit your online portfolio, resume and/or sample work links here.
blog comments powered by Disqus